Saturday, March 17, 2012

Intro!

I wonder how many blogs I will have to delete/undelete/export etc until I start one I want to keep! I'm back to the original name as my first blog, so maybe this is the lucky time??

Anyway - allow me to introduce myself!



I'm Natalie. I am a senior nursing student (officially less than two months from graduation) who loves pedicures, candles, bath and body works, all things pink, flowers, nature, biking, swimming, Disney, drinking iced tea, and shopping.




This is my husband, Ryan (right). Ryan is a corpsman in the Navy. He has been in almost 5 years! He has been with the marines, with the navy, on land deployments, on ship deployments, in health clinics, and everywhere in between. He is my best friend!!




Ryan and I met in 2008 and got married a year later in 2009. At some point I'll give all the details, but for now I am just covering the basics! As crazy as it sounds, we are currently living apart... and have been for the past 2 years. Fortunately, we only live 4 hours apart so we visit frequently... and even more fortunately, I already have a job lined up where he is stationed! So come May 5th, we will no longer be far apart!

I am hoping to use this as our journal - as a way to connect with friends and family, and to record the adventures of our married life! We have no kids yet, and do not want to have any for at least three years. That being said, it is going to be just us for a long time! I hope to record our experiences on here to reflect on later! Thanks for visiting. Don't be afraid to leave some love ;)

<3

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I stumbled across your blog on HouseHold6Diva's site. I guess you just started over, but I'll be checking back. Also, I'm running a military appreciation contest for a $20 NEX card! If you want to enter go to http://newmommyconfessions.blogspot.com/2012/03/military-appreciation-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete