Thursday, April 18, 2013

California Love

Ever since I was 14 years old and I first visited the Golden coast, I've been in love. I met my husband, got engaged, and got married in Cali. In 2011, Ryan PCS'd from Cali to the DC area in order to be closer to me (in PA). As awesome as our experience living near the nation's capital has been, we regularly discuss our heartache for California... We can't wait to go back!

I am especially excited because I will be heading back to the west coast on today! I am visiting my brother and sister for a week. As excited as I am, I am also a bit sad because I know it will only be a short visit. It may sound crazy, but I felt so much happier there. The sunshine.. beach... relaxed attitude of the people... all of it! We want to permanently end up there after hubby retires from the navy. Until then, I will settle for these mini trips. Fingers crossed, hubby should get orders there when he PCS's next because his school will be there. I know not to set my hopes too high though, as the military is unpredictable!

Katy Perry said "Nothing comes close to the golden coast," and I firmly believe that!

No comments:

Post a Comment