Saturday, June 15, 2013

June Happenings

This month has been very busy for me so far... and not the "busy because I'm doing so many fun activities." I've been working 4-5 days a week (12 hour shifts) almost every week. Next week is my last week of overtime, and then Ryan and I are going camping next weekend. The following week, I am taking time off and going to Ocean City, MD with a coworker... I cannot wait to soak up some sun and breathe ocean air!!

So really, I have nothing new to report on. On days off, I am usually hanging out at our community pool with a book or some music. I can close my eyes and pretend I am on a beach in socal... hopefully next summer I won't have to pretend.


Today hubby is at some sort of car race, so I am chilling at home. I can't remember the last time I had absolutely nothing to do, nowhere to go, and nobody to see. It's been very relaxing. I plan on going for a run and tracking it with my new nike fitness app (if you're a runner - get this. It is free and awesome). I may cool off at the pool after. Tomorrow we are meeting another couple for brunch in DC. Then it's back to work again on Monday! The weekends fly don't they?!

No comments:

Post a Comment