Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Perfect Day

I love weekends!! I especially love when Ryan and I have zero concrete plans, and end up being spontaneous. Today was one of those days! When I woke up this morning, Ryan had chocolate chip pancakes ready for me. What a love bug. My family from PA FaceTimed with us shortly after, and we talked to them for a little while. We then decided to visit our local humane society to visit and play with the animals.


We then went to lunch at Jettie's, one of my favorite sandwich spots in Georgetown. 

Next stop was to the mall for some shopping and coffee. We both got pedicures. I remember the first time I took Ryan to get a pedicure and he put up a fight. When he finally got one he liked it so much that he's actually suggested we go and get them without me bringing it up! In my opinion, guys need pedicures just as much (if not more) than ladies. 

We came home, made dinner, and now we are watching a movie. I feel  blessed for days like this. I'm hoping to relax tomorrow and maybe visit our pool. Hope y'all are enjoying your weekend!

PS: I felt like I was taking a bit of a fashion risk wearing some hair flair, but judging from the number of compliments I received, I have concluded it was a hit! 





No comments:

Post a Comment