Thursday, July 4, 2013

Maxi Dress

Hat: American Eagle. Sunglasses: Coach. Dress: TJ Maxx. Wristlet: Vera Bradley
I love dresses. Whether it be a formal or casual event, there's always a dress that's appropriate for the occasion. I have several sun dresses, but this season I've been eyeing Maxi dresses. At 5 feet 4 inches tall, it's not easy for me to find long dresses that aren't TOO long. I've been trying on Maxi dresses all season, and found one at TJ Maxx  that finally fit and was the right length. I quickly snatched it up and have been wearing it nonstop. At $16.99, it was a steal. It's the right amount of flowy, sexy, and comfortable that can be easily dressed up or dressed down. No doubt it will become a staple outfit for the remainder of summer!


If you're looking for a maxi dress, check here, here, or here. I've even seen pins on Pinterest about how to make a homemade maxi dress if you're feeling creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment