Saturday, August 10, 2013

Double Date

I have nothing against children, but sometimes it's nice to have friends without kids. Unfortunately, we know very few military couples at this command who don't have kids. I'm always telling Ryan we need to hang out with new couples, so I was super excited when he said one of his coworkers invited us on a double date to Medieval Times near Baltimore.  I've been to the Arundel Mills Mall before (where the Medieval Times is) and always wondered what it was.


It was a very unique and enjoyable experience, and I am so glad they invited us!! I definitely see some double dates with Rich and Kali in the near future. The food was good (and they had a great vegetarian option for me), and the show was entertaining.


The guys enjoyed some fruity beverages, even though their cups may disguise that! 


One of the knights threw a flower to me; it made me feel special! I'm looking forward to the rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment