Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Computer Hysteria

There's been a lot of hysteria circulating around my work. We switched our charting system from paper to computer based, and several people are struggling. I am thankful that I've grown up with technology and have easily adapted to the new system. Surprisingly, it's our physicians who seem to be most resistant.


When I started planning our Europe vacation 5 months ago, I didn't realize it would align perfectly with the start of this new charting system at work. I only have one shift left, and then hopefully when I return to work in two weeks some of the excitement/kinks/problems will have resolved.

On that note, we are leaving so soon! I have almost everything ready. I'm starting to realize how much Im going to miss our cat (insert crazy cat lady name calling), but I know she will be in good hands with my coworker. I will miss her dearly nonetheless!


No comments:

Post a Comment