Monday, September 2, 2013

Night Shift

In my four years of nursing school and first year of working as an RN, I have never worked a night shift. I am definitely not a morning person, but I'm not a night person either. I currently work the 11am-11pm shift at work, and that's perfect for me. However, we have had a need to fill our night shift  (7pm-7am) recently, and with the $250 bonus offered along with it, I couldn't resist. So here I am... trying to stay up as late as possible tonight so that I can sleep in late tomorrow, and head in to work at 7pm without feeling too much like a Zombie.

This weekend was amazing for Ryan and I. We spent a full three days having fun together. We stayed up late, slept in each day, went to Busch Gardens, baked chocolate chip and banana cookies, shopped, and after much pressing... I convinced Ryan that Posh needed a cat stroller.


Despite much negativity and not nice comments, I am so excited about this new purchase... and so is Posh! She was a little unsure at first, but now that she's comfortable I can tell she enjoys going on walks. She has even jumped in it herself without me having to pick her up. She either sits and looks out the screen, or lays down and takes a nap in the sun. I know I sound like a bit of a crazy cat lady, but I just love our kitty so much! She completes our family!

It's time to put away my white pants, sandals, and purse... Labor Day has officially come and gone. I'm totally in favor with starting my week on Tuesday, though. Have a great week y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment