Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sister Time

Call me crazy, but I'm not a fan of football. I think there are a million other things that come along with fall that are more appealing to me than football. For one, I'm looking forward to some cooler weather. This weekend, the weather here in DC was beautiful. I was supposed to work Friday, but I was able to take a personal day thanks to my wonderful coworkers. My sister unexpectedly came to DC for less than 48 hours, and I was so thankful to fill our time with fun filled activities!

We visited Georgetown Cupcake for the free Super Secret cupcake
We did yoga at CorePower (followed by some authentic Indian food in Georgetown!)
We went to an Art Festival in Alexandria
We walked with Posh in her new stroller!

We had a wonderful visit together and I am so glad we got to spend time together! I love having siblings and being so close with them! It is truly a blessing! ❤

2 comments:

  1. I miss DC and Alexandria! I used to walk to the Torpedo Factory all the time. Gorgeous. And I was thrilled when my mom surprised me with a dozen Georgetown cupcakes for my birthday. DC will forever be in my heart. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I am trying to soak up as much of this city as I can because I know we won't be here forever! I really do love all it has to offer... especially the cupcakes!

      Delete