Saturday, September 14, 2013

When in Rome...

I find myself feeling so undeniably blessed. Many people never have the chance to visit the amazing city of Rome, Italy... and I am so fortunate to be visiting for the second time in my life. We spent the day walking around the streets of Rome. We walked past the Coliseum, Forum, and Trevi Fountain. We ate authentic Italian pizzas and gelato. We have plans to tour the coliseum next week, as well as visit the Pantheon, Spanish steps, and some other historic spots.

We leave tomorrow for our cruise. I can hardly believe this entire trip is real. This is by far the biggest trip I have ever planned for Ryan and I, and so far everything is going perfectly. I could not ask for a better travel companion. We are so fortunate that we are able to have the time off of work as well as financial resources to make this vacation happen. I am so thankful Ryan is just as travel hungry as me! We are already talking about where we want to vacation next. To us, this is what hard work and living well is all about: taking time to explore the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment