2 1/4 cup of flour (to start)
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup margarine (2 sticks)
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 package jello instant pudding (vanilla)
1 tsp vanilla
12 oz package chocolate chips
2 bananas (mashed)
1. Mix flour and baking soda - set aside
2. Combine softened margarine and the sugars in mixer and mix well until creamy
3. Add vanilla, pudding mix and mix until smooth and creamy
4. Beat in the eggs
5. Gradually add flour mixture
6. Add mashed bananas
At this point I usually add a little more flour depending on how soft the dough is and how big the eggs are. It's usually about 1/4 cup more. The dough should be firm enough to roll a ball in your hand.
7. Add chocolate chips with spoon.
8. Bake 9-12 minutes (until just light brown) at 375 degrees.
9. Place on cooling rack and enjoy!
I really think the pudding mix makes these better than regular cookie recipes, but you'll have to judge that yourself! I doubled the recipe and it made almost 5 dozen cookies, so this recipe is probably about 2.5. Enjoy!