Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trick or Treat

Halloween season (really fall in general) is one of my favorite times of the year. I especially love handing out candy to trick or treaters. The past few years were disappointing in that matter (college, and then last year we only had 2 kids stop by). This year, I made it a priority and took a personal day so I could travel to my hometown to pass out candy with my mom. She gets over 100 kids on average, so I bought a ton of candy and am excited to see how the night turns out! 


While I'm home, I'm taking care of some appointments (dentist, new drivers license) as well as enjoying the no clothing tax and cheap prices here in PA. I've been working overtime basically every week for months now, so it's nice to set aside time like this where I can get out of town and get my mind off work.

It's crazy to think that tomorrow is November 1st. That puts us at about 8 months until we move to California. I'm still in the "it's too early/depressing for me to talk about moving" stage, so I'm hoping time doesn't pass too quickly. Have a safe and happy Halloween y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment