Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside

It's funny how in the summer I would do almost anything for a day in the 50s and 60s, but in the fall/winter I am bundling way up in the same temperatures! Right now I'm covered in blankets and wearing flannel pajamas! I make no sense.

It is totally crazy to me that it's already the 5th day in November. This year has gone faster than any in my life. I'm not sure if it's cuz this was my first full year in the workforce of what, but I just can't believe how fast it's gone by.

I'm back from my mom's and heading back to work tomorrow. I think I am possessed though because I have a work related dream almost every night. It'll be nice to get back into my work flow, and pay day is Friday so that's always appealing as well.

I went shopping this weekend and I swear, east coast small town thrift stores are the best. I've gone to thrift stores in DC, VA, and all over California, but nothig compares to the size and quality that I find in my hometown! I bought some "new" pieces that hadn't even been worn - they still had tags on. For whatever reason, I get more excited about those purchases than about deals I get at a department store or forever 21. 


^ This is what I plan on doing all day. Actually I'm cleaning, grocery shopping, and going on a bike ride later. I've started a new meditation which goes over 3 weeks, so I've been receiving lots of positive emails and links for it. Check it out: 21 Days of Gratitude

Daily Thought -“I give thanks to the living universe by focusing on my purpose, and sharing it with the world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment