Saturday, November 16, 2013

Saturday Date

Yesterday I talked about a date with one of my girlfriends, so in fairness to my hubby I'm dedicating a post to our day today.

Since Ryan works 6:30-4:00ish and I work 11:00am to 11:30pm, we hardly see each other during the week. Well, we see each other but one of us is sleeping. I usually have one day off a week where I try to cook dinner and spend an evening together, but most of our dates happen on Saturday or Sunday.


Today we decided to bike to Panera for lunch. The weather was a little drizzly, but  we pushed through and enjoyed our little trip. I wanted to do a juice detox this weekend, but hubby twisted my arm and got me to reconsider and reschedule it (I think he just wanted someone to eat out with!) 



Later on we decided to get pedicures. I remember the first pedi I talked Ryan into getting... He was all self conscious until he realized that they feel great! I love that he joins me on things like that. 

With the weather starting to get colder (and wetter) Ryan and I have been manifesting our move to Southern California. We are always checking the weather and imagining ourselves at the beach surrounded by Palm trees. The west coast is really where we feel most grounded, peaceful, and happy. 

I'm on call right now, so here's to hoping I'm lucky and don't get called in! 


No comments:

Post a Comment