Sunday, December 29, 2013

Jumbled Weekend

Sometimes I can't pick a "theme" to blog about, so this post is going to be a bit jumbled.

Yesterday Ryan and I headed to Whitetail for some snowboarding. I started snowboarding 10 years ago, and I first took Ryan 2 years ago. He loved it, so I see lots more boarding for us this season. I am so impressed with how easily Ryan has caught on. I remember it taking me way longer. I always encourage other people to try it, because it's so much fun!



When we came home, I went to an 11pm showing of Catching Fire... ALONE! Several of my friends find this strange, but occasionally Ryan and I go to movies solo. We already went to see Catching Fire together, but I'm currently reading the series and wanted to see it one more time before it leaves the theater. The series is SO GOOD! Usually I can't read a book after I've watched the movie, but it's been the total opposite. Since it's written in first person, you get to know all of Katniss' thoughts, which fills in so many gaps in the story. It's such an easy read, too, and makes me so excited for the two-part ending movies! 

Today we took down our Christmas decorations... Even though it's still the Christmas season, I was feeling antsy. Once the actual day passes, I like to move on and clean up! I'm looking forward to 2014, and want to move along with the excitement that is sure to come our way this year!!

On a final note of this jumbled post, today marks one year since Ryan adopted our precious Posh!! She is enjoying lots of cuddles and brushing today! What a blessing she has been to our family this year!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment