Sunday, January 26, 2014

Baltimore Aquarium

We've been in DC for almost three years. We still have a few restaurants and museums we want to see before we PCS, but for the most part we feel that we have conquered DC. We haven't visited other parts of Maryland (Annapolis, Baltimore, to name a few) to the same degree, so the past two weekends we did just that.

On Friday, hubby sent me a text with this picture and said "for this weekend." 


I'm usually the planner, so I was excited he picked something for us. I, of course, figured out where we were going in advance because I'm awful at being surprised. We headed to the Aquarium in Baltimore and spent five hours exploring all it had to offer.







Our favorite part was watching the SCUBA divers feed the sharks and fish. We had such a fun day. If anyone lives in the area or visits Baltimore, include the Aquarium in your itinerary. It will not disappoint! 


No comments:

Post a Comment