Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Early Week Ramblings

I thought going to bed early yesterday (early for me meaning 12:30am... I worked until 11:30pm) would make me wake up at a reasonable time... but alas, I woke up at 10:30 this morning. I'm totally not complaining either. I love my ability to sleep in, and I *love* waking up on my days off without an alarm clock.

Last week, one of my coworkers was saying that she wanted some extra hours, so she worked for me today. I am so happy I decided to take off today because I have a lot to do before we leave for our cruise Friday! I woke up to a blanket of snow outside which makes me even more excited about leaving for a tropical vacation. This getaway with my husband is much needed.

I'm currently in a dilemma because I want to go to the gym, but Posh is so cozily cuddled on me, and any sudden movement would wake her. Decisions, decisions...


Today I plan on cleaning, studying, packing, and most importantly relaxing. I feel like I've been very stressed recently and I need to get myself back on track with some relaxation exercises. Happy Tuesday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment