Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Final Preparations

I think I'm more excited than ever for a vacation because I have already packed and we don't leave for a few days. Today I dropped off Posh at my coworker's house for babysitting. She watched Posh when we went on our last vacation in September so they already know each other.


We just got Posh a bigger cage because we felt her last one was a little crammed. Although she doesn't like it, she seemed way more relaxed in it. This makes me feel confident that our cross country PCS won't be completely traumatic for her.

The weather was completely gray with big fluffy snow flakes falling on my drive to her house. By the time I headed home, the sun was shining and the snow was starting to melt. 


While trying on my summer clothes for the cruise, I noticed some of my shorts were a bit snug... Wake up call. I still fit in them (without a muffin top) but it gave me a little headsup that I need to be more diligent about my gym routine. Since I am working less, I have no excuse. I'm bringing this up to hold myself accountable. I went today (even though it was a struggle with the weather so gloomy) and Ryan and I are always good about going while vacationing. 

Hubby is working late everyday this week, so he still isn't home. I'm trying to get some last minute cleaning done before we leave, since I will be tied up with work until we leave! I absolutely can't wait for the ocean and sunshine!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment