Sunday, February 23, 2014

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Friday was Ryan's birthday! I had to work (he actually took off) but we were able to make breakfast together. When he was stationed at Camp Pendleton, we became obsessed with Mexican breakfast burritos. We made our own! 


After a busy and stressful work day Friday, I was completely ready for some r&r over the weekend. The weather here was in the 60s so our original snowboard plans got scrapped, but we had backup plans anyway. The weather here is so incredibly unpredictable... there is even snow predicated for next week again.

I enjoyed a little stroller ride with the cat. It was the first time I've taken her out in a while and she loved it! I even put the top down for a while, and she was super content. 


Last night we went to visit one of my friends in Arlington to check out her new apartment. Ryan and I loved her new place and community. I'm sure I've said it before, but we do not like where we live... at all. If we were here for any longer, I would probably have to switch jobs so we could live in a different town. Arlington is super cute and fun though! We grabbed dinner and ended with some desserts to celebrate Ryan's birthday! It was a pretty awesome day.


I only work two days next week (yay) and then we leave for our cruise on Friday! I'm very excited! 





No comments:

Post a Comment