Saturday, February 15, 2014

I love being an adult

I'm currently on the megabus from DC to NYC. For whatever reason, I am feeling nostalgic today. I think it's because I'm studying for my nursing specialty certification exam. I really haven't had to study for anything since college, so studying made me think about college and the nostalgia pretty much snowballed from there. Plus, I'm visiting a dear friend from college.

When I think back to college, I remember a lot of fun times and amazing people. I also remember staying up studying at the library, waking up at 5:30am for clinical, dreading group projects with people who never contributed as much as me, and being broke. I loved college, but honestly it was so much work. Unlike many people, I wouldn't want to go back and relive those years. 


I'm thankful for where I am in my life. I have a great job, husband, cat, home, and life. I love that I can pick up and visit my friend for a long weekend, and I don't have to worry about catching up on homework or rearranging my work to do so. Life is indeed good, and I truly believe it can only get better!



No comments:

Post a Comment