Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Two of my Favorites

I hope there is a Homegoods in California. If there's not (there isn't one up north in PA where I'm from) I will NEED to find a comparable store. HG is one of the stores I make up reasons to visit, or just visit for no reason and leave with tons of goodies. After a year of hunting for the perfect one, I finally picked out a garden stool. It's currently inside, but I'm absolutely in love with it. Our living room is decorated with shades of brown and green, and this compliments the room perfectly. 

Of course I had to carefully and safely strap it in!


I also hit up the craft store to get some paints and flowers (as seen in picture above). There was a lot of craziness happening while I was there... security being paged on the intercom and two police cars pulling up as I left. I am glad I got out of there quickly.


I usually like to keep my painting progress private until I'm finished, but I am getting too excited with this sunset/beach painting. I still have lots to do until it's finished, but I'm feeling good about it. Painting is so therapeutic for me!  

As you can see I thoroughly enjoyed my day off today. To top it off, hubby gave me a massage AND we got good news at a vet appointment for Posh. I am so thankful, everyday, for this life. I am especially thankful for days where I can kick back, relax, and indulge in peaceful activities like painting. I have to work earlier than usual tomorrow, but I am confident it will be a good day! One day closer to Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment