Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happy Hour

Since I don't really enjoy drinking (not even a glass of wine... I'm pitiful!) Ryan and I never get to celebrate happy hour. Because of this, we love places that do appetizers as part of their happy hour specials. One of our favorite spots in the DC area is Capital City Brewing Company. They have half off drinks and $5 dollar appetizers from 4-7 everyday.

For a fun date night hubby and I like to go there and sit at the bar, as we did yesterday. You're elbow to elbow with new people and bound to strike up a conversation. We ordered a hummus appetizer (yum) and soft pretzels with the yummiest dip. It was awesome.


As we were leaving, we decided to walk around a bit, and then Ryan talked me into a movie. We didn't look up times or anything, so we just showed up and went with the next movie and time. I love being spontaneous every now and then. We saw "Inside Lewyn Davis" which was a different genre than we usually gravitate towards, but it's always nice to switch things up.

Now we have all of today and no plans, and the weather is changing its mind and being cold again. Seriously, I was in shorts yesterday and tomorrow it's supposed to snow. DC can't make up its mind! 

No comments:

Post a Comment