Thursday, March 27, 2014

Throwback Thursday

As the days wind down and our move to San Diego becomes more real, I've been reminiscing about our past time I'm SoCal. After all, that's where Ryan and I met, fell in love, got engaged, and got married. Sometimes when I talk to people about our move, they assume we haven't spent a day on the west coast. They couldn't be more wrong! 

I'm excited to get back to some of our favorite spots, as well as try out some new ones. 

We always loved the San Diego Zoo, especially since military members are always free! 

I enjoyed all of the statues in San Diego, particularly this one (unconditional surrender). For obvious reasons (Ryan's a sailor, I'm a nurse) I have always felt drawn to this scene. I heard it's no longer in San Diego, but we just saw it (or another identical one) in Rome when we were there in the fall! 


I'm a huge Disney fan, and we specifically didn't vacation to Disney World this year because we plan on visiting Disney Land lots this next year! Ah, I can't wait. We've been to Disneyland three times and I'm excited to add to that.

Hollywood! I can't wait to visit here again! There's something about Hollywood Blvd that just feels magical. I'm excited to live so close again!

I have so many more pictures of us in San Francisco and other parts of Northern California, but the fact is there is just so much to do in california without even leaving the state. I'm pumped and I feel ready. I may or may not have started a countdown of my weeks left at work, and I'm already on the prowl for something in SoCal. It's going to be here before I know it!


No comments:

Post a Comment