Sunday, March 23, 2014

Weekend Play

I probably sound like a broken record, but the weather here is crazy. Each week for the past two months we have had super nice days (60s-70s and sunny) and then sometimes 24 hours later, the ground is covered in snow. I thought last week would be our final one like this, but it's forecasted to happen again this week.

Despite the bipolar weather, I decided to shop for some new wardrobe pieces for spring and summer. My friend Carmen, myself, and Ryan went out for lunch yesterday and then checked out the new Tanger Outlets at the National Harbor. I'm always hit or miss on shopping trips, and this was definitely a hit. I found lots of clothes and great deals. Now it just needs to warm up so I can wear some of my new clothes!

So far we are having a great weekend. Ryan and I are trying not to eat out as often as we have been, so we went grocery shopping yesterday as well. 


I'm off to burn some calories at the gym. I originally had plans to hang out with another friend today, but she canceled last minute. It's probably better, though, because I am pretty tired and wouldn't have been the best company. 


Happy day of rest, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment