Friday, April 4, 2014

It's Friday

I need to snap out of this funk I'm in! Every blog post for the next week is going to be depressing and gloomy (like the weather today) if I don't. I've basically caged myself in order to study for my nursing certification exam that I've been talking about forever. Gah! Today I'm leaving though. Since I don't like where Ryan and I live (south of DC in a not so nice area) I don't really go out shopping or do things alone here unless I'm desperate. If I'm going myself, I go in dc and call a friend to come with me.

However, I need to leave the house today. I'm getting stir crazy. I love having time off, but I think I maybe took too much time (my momma can say 'told you so'). I'm heading out on a bike ride after I finish my breakfast smoothie. Honestly, I would take my test today if I could but it's too late to change the date. I'm still studying, but it am giving myself some breathing room.  

Last night, hubby and I played some board games. We played UNO attack, Mancala, and then discovered Heads Up on our iPhones. It was entertaining to say the least. Since I have been on vacation, Ryan and I have established an unwritten routine when he gets home. He texts me before he leaves, I start dinner, he comes home and we eat, we chat and watch the news, and then we watch Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. It's like I'm a pretend housewife for a couple weeks (I'm already over it...ready to go back to work).


Im on call tonight and I wouldn't hate it to be called in. I never say that. Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful. Ryan's already told me that we are going to Fredericksburg for a car show, followed by a meal at the Capital Ale House . I will be getting a black bean burger with sweet potato fries, which means today is a light eating day for me. Happy weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment