Monday, April 7, 2014

Mondays

Unlike most of my friends on social networks, I like Mondays. We self schedule at work, and I always sign up to work on Monday. I like starting my week by being productive, and I find that taking Mondays off just makes it that much harder to go back to work on a Tuesday.

Little side note** we only have 10 Mondays left on the east coast. I seriously feel like I have senioritis. When we first found out about this PCS, I remember not feeling ready. As much as I love California, it made me sad to think about leaving. Fast forward a few months and you'd think I'm moving next week by how excited and ready I feel. That's not to say that there aren't things we will miss here or that the move won't be hard for me. It scares me knowing I'm leaving my secure job, friends, and family on the East coast to start over on the West. 

During our date this weekend, Ryan and I talked about my concerns (for the millionth time. This boy is so patient with me). Once again, he comforted me and brought my anxious self back to reality. I'm my biggest critic, but there's really no reason for it.

Anyway, even though I'm starting this Monday out by sleeping in and relaxing (studying too.. Bleck) I am feeling a sense of security and excitement for this week. My test is here, and I'm feeling good about all of the preparation I've done. I'll keep y'all posted on that!



No comments:

Post a Comment