Thursday, April 24, 2014

Spring fever

I'm back home in DC! I have worked the past two days and am so happy I have off today. Unfortunately I have come down with a spring cold... to include a headache and fever. I'm sad because I had lots of unpacking and things I wanted to get done today, but it looks like I'm stuck on the couch with Disney movies, ibuprofen, and lots of water.

But at least I'm not alone! I've got Posh who manages to think our furniture is just for her, so I think she's a little confused what I'm doing on her couch.


I'm hoping to bounce back before this weekend! Hubby and I haven't been on a date in weeks, so we are trying to find something to do. 


For now, I'm trying to pick between finding nemo, toy story 2, and beauty and the beast... Decisions, decisions... 




No comments:

Post a Comment