Wednesday, April 2, 2014

stuDYING


This is my camp for the next 8 days. I'm taking my nursing certification test next week, so I took some time off to study before it. I've been studying since January and just took a review class this weekend, but now I'm getting to the wire and need to really get myself ready.

My coworkers who have taken it assure me that I'll pass... But the pressure of hearing that makes me worried! What if I don't? (Really nothing bad would happen. I would be out $400 though). Part of me just wishes it was here already! 


I will be ready for this to be over. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I decided to add this to my pile of things to do, considering Ryan and I have a lot going on between now and when we move! Here's to clearing my mind, studying, and have success with this test!



No comments:

Post a Comment