Saturday, May 24, 2014

Arts & Crafts

I love arts and crafts. I can go weeks without doing them, and then one day I get an itch and spend the whole day making things. Yesterday was one of those days.

I am so close to finishing this sunset painting I've been working on for a while. Sorry for the poor lighting!


I stained this serving tray that I plan on putting in our guest bedroom. I used Minwax Golden Pecan. I think it's perfect. The tray is currently drying after a first coat. The legs collapse, it's adorable.


And lastly, I got this sign from homegoods. I added the pawprint. This sign is too parallel with my life, so I had to get it.


One thing I hate about art work? Cleaning up. Yuck! I should probably do that before my husband wakes up. Happy Sunday, y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment