Sunday, May 18, 2014

Forever Friends


Yesterday I went to lunch and hiked with one of my best friends. Carmen and I have been best friends since we were 8 years old. We went to school together through high school, and stayed close through college even though we were hours apart. As luck would have it, we both ended up in DC after college and it's been so awesome to have a friend from "home" here!! I will sincerely miss her, but I know she and I are forever friends and will visit again.


The weather yesterday was perfect - not too hot or cold, and no mosquitoes or excessive humidity to bother us. We had a great time catching up as well as reminiscing, which is something that always happens when old friends reunite. We have plans to hang out in a couple weeks, as well, and I'm sure I'll see her at least a few more times before we move. Can you believe we are just one month away from leaving?? Have a great week, y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment