Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mamas out there!! My mother in law sent this to me today:


My family totally indulges me!! I have had a wonderful time visiting with my mom. Today we went to the local zoo and later went out for dinner. This is one of the last times I will see my mom before our move, so as usual she loaded my car with stuff to take back to DC.


This particular item is something I asked to take. It's a small shelf that's been in my childhood room forever. I am planning on repainting it and using it in our guest bedroom. I'm excited to restore a piece for our home. Speaking of our new house, I've basically virtually decorated the entire thing. I am so excited. About 6 weeks until we leave here, and another 8 until we move in. I'm totally ready right now.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend. May everyone's week be productive and full of sunshine!















No comments:

Post a Comment