Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Spring Clean

I have off for the next week, and have plans on visiting my mama for Mother's Day and her birthday. I even picked up some georgetown cupcakes as a treat for her. My original plan was to leave today, but after looking at the hot mess our house is, I knew I needed to stay an extra day to clean up.

It is SO easy to fall behind on laundry and cleaning. I don't have any desire to be a housewife, but I often wish I had nw entire week each month to really stay on top of cleaning. I have no idea how working moms do it... I cannot imagine adding children to the mix I'm regards to cleanliness!

So today I guess I am being somewhat of a housewife. I'm trying to go through each room and do a good clean up job, getting rid of unneeded items along the way. This will make it so much easier to clean once we leave in 6 short weeks.


I would be lying if I didn't admit that cleaning makes me want to pull my hair out. Since I work 3-4 12 hour shifts a week, the last thing I want to do on a day off is clean!! First world problems! Do I think there will be a cleaning lady in our future? Absolutely.

No comments:

Post a Comment