Monday, June 2, 2014

Sunday Funday


Yesterday was an amazing day. The weather was beyond gorgeous, and I spent all day with one of my best friends (who I somehow did not get a picture with! Bad!) 

Carmen came over at noon for homemade pizza and pasta salad. We made several pizzas, but my favorite was our Mediterranean version, equipped with feta cheese, peppers, tomatos, artichoke hearts, and a pesto sauce. It was amazing. Of course I ate way too much (meaning I have no leftover pizza). I also made a super easy pasta salad, with whole wheat pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, peas, cheese, and Italian seasoning dressing. I brought some for my lunch today.

Hubby and I are still going through everything, throwing things out that we do not need. I absolutely love putting together donations for goodwill, as well as throwing out things that I don't use anymore. We had a huge purge Sunday morning and got rid of a lot of junk. It feels so good to have extra space after getting rid of stuff!

I'm at work now, and hoping the last half of my shift passes quickly. I have 9 shifts left! Time is flying. Have a great week! I'm hoping for lots of sunshine and productivity this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment