Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Cat Travel

Whenever I start to complain about being tired from traveling, I try to divert my mind towards our calico cat, Posh.


This little bug has been through a lot in the last two weeks! Most cats don't enjoy traveling or car rides, and she's spent a ton of time in the car. On top of it, she's been in 5 different houses in the last two weeks, with all new people and smells. 

I feel so bad for her that I can't explain what's going on, but I know she's content because she's back to her normal demeanor about a day after we arrive somewhere new. She's had run ins with some other cats which is something she never had at home. We are less than a week away from moving in to our new home, but Posh still has one more place to stay in Vegas before we settle in.




I have to say, I am so happy she is here with us. We talked several options such as friends watching her in DC and loading her on a plane, or me flying back with her next weekend (I'm going back for a wedding). I'm happy she is here now though, and we have these memories of driving across the country with our cat. It's a different way to travel but I wouldn't do it any other way! We love you Posh!






No comments:

Post a Comment