Sunday, July 27, 2014

Weekend

Geez, now that I'm back in the workforce weekends are flying by again. But that didn't stop us from filling ours with fun AND productivity!

Yesterday, we biked from Imperial Beach to Coronado Island. It was a really nice ride, and one we want to do again. There's tons of parking on the IB side. The ocean breeze kept us cool, and we got lunch in Coronado. 




We then went to my brother's house to meet his new 3lbs chilahua (omg. heart. melted.) and have so,e amazing fish tacos. So yums! We played uno afterwards (it's becoming a tradition) and enjoyed coconut milk ice cream. 


Today I went grocery shopping, then came home and legit spent all day washing/cutting/cooking and/or freezing vegetables. I made a pasta salad, mango salsa, and froze green beans and broccoli. I also made Ryan and I smoothies. I'm trying to be a better wife about cooking, and with all of the yummy organic options here in Southern California, I'm finding the "task" quite enjoyable. 


But of course, all good things come to an end. So tomorrow is back to work for the week! Have a great week y'all! 





No comments:

Post a Comment