Tuesday, July 1, 2014

When in Colorado

Greetings from Colorado! We are currently in Grand Junction, CO. We arrived a couple of days ago. We made a pitstop in Denver and visited my sister and her fiancée. They're getting married this Saturday! We got brunch and checked out the Denver Botantical Gardens.




On our way through the Rockies, I adored seeing the snow capped mountains. It was so hot down where we were, but there was snow on them?! It's crazy what the elevation does with temperature.


Speaking of elevation, I encountered a bit of altitude sickness. I had never heard of it, but my symptoms matched up. It was awful, but I felt better after sleeping it off and getting to lower elevation. We got up over 11,000 feet!

We've been hanging out with Ryan's grandparents. I've been taking care of work requirements here. I got my nails done yesterday as well, and today we went shooting. It was a good time. I know hardly anything about guns, despite having shot several different types. Can I just say how HOT my hubby looks shooting a gun??! Ohhhh hot damn! Now I know why I always loved James Bond movies.



It is so hot here (110) so we are staying cool inside. We are looking forward to celebrating the 4th of July at the end of the week! Can't believe it's here already!

No comments:

Post a Comment