Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Weekend Roundup

This past weekend was all over the place. We went to the Speed Festival on the North Island naval base, which my husband loved. We saw the movie Maze Runner which was really good. I can hardly believe it but sci-fi is becoming one of my favorite genres! Sunday we celebrated my brother's birthday with some Korean BBQ. I also went to a Padre's game with a coworker, which was fun... and the Padres won! Of course there was the traditional weekend grocery shopping, cooking, and cleaning...





I seriously need every Monday off to actually relax and not do anything ;) alas, that's not a reality. I worked today, and work everyday through Thursday. Friday I am heading to Denver for a weekend with my sister! I haven't seen her since she got married in July, and I am looking forward to it very much! It's so nice being so close to my siblings!! Have a great week y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment