Sunday, October 19, 2014

Back!

I always feel awkward coming back here when I haven't written in a while! This is supposed to be my journal they I reference when reflecting back (I actually was just looking through old posts), but it's hard to do that when I write nothing!

So let's rewind. I went to visit my sister in Denver the last weekend in September. It was really awesome! I haven't spent a lot of time in Denver, but it has a lot to offer as far as activities and fun restaurants. I am so happy it's a quick 2 hour plane ride from here! Can't wait to go again. While we were there, I indulged on a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses that I've been drooling over for months. They are super unique and unlike any other pair I've owned, but I love that they're flashy and fun. Anyone who would pay $400 for a pair of sunglasses is nuts, but I don't claim to be sane! 


I lovee them! I also finally upgraded my 3.5 year old iphone 4 for the new 6. It was time for an upgrade, and I am pleasantly surprised by it! 

Work is... the same. I am getting closer with my coworkers though. Last night 3 of us and Ryan went to dinner, and then rode the roller coaster in PB.


I'm still falling in love with california more and more (if that's possible). I've got some big changes planned for myself, too. I'm trying to get back in shape and live a more natural, healthy lifestyle. I'm working the next four days, but I really want to get back into blogging and sharing my journey as I become healthier! 

And it wouldn't be a complete post without one cat picture. Look at this cutie pie!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment