Sunday, November 16, 2014

Uninspired

I'm in a funk... an uninspired funk. I literally have been running nonstop, working all the time, and loading my weekends full of activities. This weekend, I broke that cycle and chilled out. We decided to decorate for Christmas!


Long story short, we obtained a second Christmas tree for free... but ended up sending it on our curb for another military couple.


I don't know what it is but I loved opening all of our carefully packed ornaments, and knowing that they made the cross country trip safely. It makes our house here really feel like home with all of our family decorations!

While decorating, Ryan and I decided we wanted to get ourselves some early Christmas gifts. We booked it to the Nex, where I think every other military family was having the same idea as us, because it was packed. I usually go there on weekdays, so I was not used to the zoo that it turned into!

This past week, we also celebrated Veterans Day! We decided to go to Temecula for wine tastings and a winery tour. We had a great time!




And how crazy is this... I've accepted another job... ON TOP OF MY CURRENT ONE. Yes I'm crazy. I already complain about how much I work, and now I'm adding another day a week. While we are in southern California and childless, I want to make as much money as I can... At least that's what I'm telling myself! I don't start until January, but I'm sure I'll have lots more to share with that!

Have a great week y'all! Thanks for keeping up with me even when I disappear!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment