Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year

For whatever reason, I'm feeling very excited for this new year. I'm ready to make some positive changes in my life, and the start of a new year always creates a natural start time for this. My entire family was just here for the holiday season, and we had a wonderful time. It was a bit chillier in San Diego than I would have liked, but everyone enjoyed themselves as well as the activities and food! Speaking of food, I need to diet. And exercise. Yikes... this is the most cliche resolution, but please add it to my list. I would love to lose about 15-20 pounds.

Monday I am starting a second job, in addition to my full time job. I pray I don't go crazy, because I will be working so much extra each week. I am kind of feeling sulky this weekend, because I know it's my last chance to veg out and do nothing for a while. I keep reminding myself that it will bring a positive change though! We spent so much money over Christmas and need to rebuild our savings.

Ryan and I were reflecting about this new year 2015. We may have a move coming up (in August we will find out if we stay in San Diego or PCS). We have financial goals we want to reach as well. I already mentioned my weight loss, but I also want to work on some other dietary changes (more to come at a later time). Blogging, of course, is on the list too because I keep slacking! When I look at my blog, it is lousy!! I also want to make new friends and continue exploring our amazing city!! I want to continue moving my lifestyle to a healthier, more natural one... Hopefully as my blog posts continue throughout the year, this becomes something that we can actually see play out!! Happy new year friends, may 2015 be the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment