Hello!! I have emerged from underneath the covers, and I am happy to report that I survived my first week of working two jobs! It was busy and the house is a mess, but it was totally doable and I am not gonna lie... I can't wait to get my paychecks!! I am still orienting at job #2, and actually don't have anything for it this next week.
This week, we had beautiful weather in San Diego... up in the 80s! The downside was that I had to work and couldn't go to the beach or really hang outdoors to enjoy it. I have Tuesday off this week, though, and did most of my errands yesterday so I am hoping to make Tuesday my relax day!
Fun things from this past week:
1. The Bachelor premiere. I absolutely LOVE the Bachelor franchise, and I am SO thankful for DVR so that I can record it and watch it at my convenience. I am totally over all the "farmer" puns, which is bad new for me since there are like 8 more episodes.
2. The Bachelorette couple, Andi and Josh, broke up!!! Obviously, my life is pretty boring right now since my top two events from this week are about TV shows. But seriously... they were just together on the red carpet for the premiere Monday, and Thursday announced they broke up!? They have kept quiet on Social media, so I am interested to see what surfaces about this over the next few weeks. They seriously seemed so happy through all of their instagram posts, it's so odd to me!
3. I got my nails done this weekend. I seriously LOVE the place I go. This was one of my new years resolutions, to do little things like wear earrings and get my nails done to look more presentable and professional. Wearing scrubs every day is NOT very glamorous, so I have to do little things to spice it up!
4. Worked way too much... already discussed.
5. Yesterday, hubby and I laid around all day. It was AMAZING. I did sneak out for my manicure and to pick up Indian takeout, but other than that we just relaxed, cuddled, and watched movies all day. Incidentally, I have to be a bit more productive today but it was so worth it to just relax yesterday!
As I said, one of my resolutions is to get back into blogging. Even if nobody reads this, I am always looking at it to reference and reflect things we have done! So at a minimum, I am hoping to do a weekend check in every week in order to discuss some highlights of the stuff we have going on! I may not add pictures, but you can follow me on instagram because I am posting once a day (and then some) for 2015.
Hubby and I (and my brother and Marlene) were all supposed to go to beach yoga this morning, but they all wanted to sleep rather than go... boo! I could have gone alone, but it was raining... and I didn't want to get soaked! So Sunday is already off to a lazy start... as it should be! Tomorrow is supposed to be a busy day at work, so I am chilling out while I can!