Sunday, January 18, 2015

Weekend Check In

Yes - I can at least check in once a week. I want to build up to more, but honestly during the week all I do is work so it's the same thing every day. This week I was a bit more adventurous, though, and went SUPing on my day off. I seriously had the entire Mission Bay to myself and it was awesome. For the first time, I risked bringing my phone out with me (I wanted to listen to music) but it would have totally sucked had I fallen.. but I didn't!

How awesome are three day weekends? I wish they were all 3 days long because its the perfect amount of time to relax, play, and be productive. We've had a wonderful weekend here in California, and still have half of it left!

Yesterday we went on one of my favorite dates we ever had. We went to Pacific Beach, in a secluded area with an amazing view of the ocean, and had a picnic and read books. We watched the sunset, and I saw the infamous "green flash." We then went to see American Sniper again, and loved it just as much as the first time.

Today we woke up early for beach yoga and quick dip in the ocean with David and Marlene. I came home and went on a bike ride, and we have a couples massage scheduled for later. How perfect right?! Also.. tomorrow will make one week that I have been gluten and dairy free!! The weather is perfect here, and everything is going just as well.

Tomorrow the Bachelor is on again, yay! I am looking forward to another day of no work... and in 2 weeks, I will be off work for 2 weeks!!! So many good things happening! Enjoy your weekend!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment