Thursday, February 26, 2015

This Moment

Have you ever had a moment in your life where you thought "this is where I'm supposed to be" ? I surely have, but the best part is, I can get myself to this point at any time... I just have to go to the beach.I've blogged about it a thousand times. I feel most at peace and happiest when I'm at the beach. It's where my heart feels most calm. 

I spent the first two weeks of February split between Denver and the arctic tundra known as my hometown in Pennsylvania. Then I came home and worked for several days, then it was Ryan's birthday weekend. So today has been the first day in a long time that I've had to myself, and I decided I was going to the beach to relax.

Relax, I did.




I decided to explore Shell beach, and check out some of the tide pools there. It was so amazing. The water was crystal clear and there was nobody around but me! I meditated, breathed in the ocean air, and smiled the entire time I was there. I really do feel like being in the water is the most freeing and natural activity for me. Maybe in another life I was a mermaid.

The water was chilly, but the outside temperature was only in the 60s so it wasn't quite hot enough for me to fully submerge. I did go up to my waist though... I am so thankful to live here. I know as the temperature gets warmer, more people will populate the now desolate beaches. Thank goodness for my weekday off though because it's always less crowded during the week. Maybe we will have another heat wave come in before that and I'll get to swim!!

Right now I'm sipping tea, and basically delaying my daily workout. I have beeswax candles burning, as well as my essential oil diffuser sending out some lavendar in the air. Sometimes, life feels so perfect and I just want to freeze and bask in that moment.

I know I've been missing from the blogging world, but I have some changes going in right now (nothing major) and I'm excited to talk about it. Until next time!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment