Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Spring Has Sprung

It's Springtime in Southern California! I just love this time of year! Today Deanne and I both had off of work and decided to check out the Flower Fields in Carlsbad. We had a nice time walking up and down the grounds, checking out the beautiful flowers. My favorites were the roses, of course! I even wore roses on my kimono to dress the part.

I also did some shopping at the local mercado by my house. It's my favorite. The little man that works  at it doesn't speak English, coconuts are $1 each, and avocados are 4 for $1. And they're organic. I love this sweet little spot! I feel like we are at the point in living here where we have our favorite spots figured out. Speaking of favorite spots, I treated myself to a mani/pedi at my favorite nail salon. I picked out some bright, spring colors of course!

It feels like Ryan is deployed because he is gone at school from 6am-11pm all this week. So after work Monday and Tuesday, he wasn't here when I got home from work. It's really strange with him gone, but at least he is coming home at night to sleep LOL! This is a very important week for him and so I hope he maintains some level of energy to get through everything. I would be drained.. oh my goodness. Poor guy. Couples massage is a must this weekend!

I'm currently watching lifetime movies and drinking tea, what else is new! Today was a great day off... and only 2 more work days until the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment