Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Labor Day Weekend

What an awesome weekend it was!!! I am so thankful to have weekends off with my husband, especially when they're long weekends!!

We filled our weekend with pool time, movies, a football game to kick off fleet week (USD vs SDSU), cooking together, and enjoying evening walks. 



One of the (many) benefits to living in military housing is that we get to enter into lotteries for tickets to special events. The football gsme and tailgate party were one of those. 

I'm back to work, full force. I am balancing two part time nursing jobs, and it's going well. I actually got a surprise day off today, so I need to come up with something fun to do!! 

Overall, things are going really well here in California. We have some fun weekend plans set for the next few months. At the end of October, I'll be going home to visit family and friends on the east coast. We are still super psyched about getting orders to stay here!! This place really is the best :)


No comments:

Post a Comment